Follow these steps to edit stored procedure in Oracle SQL Developer.
- In Oracle SQL Developer, click on the Schema to expand the node on the left side.
- Then click on the Procedure node to expand.
- List of Stored Procedure will display.
- Then click on the procedure name which you want to edit.
- It will open on the right side pane in SQL editor window.
- There you can make the changes and click on the Gear icon to compile.
- How to Export Data From Oracle SQL Developer to Excel
- How to Create PK from Sequence Trigger in Oracle SQL Developer